Coronaria organises a wide range of rehabilitation courses financed by Kela, various associations and individually paying clients.
Individual rehabilitation periods
We offer individual rehabilitation for people with musculoskeletal disorders (tules), rheumatism, and a general rehabilitation course in Oulu. Individual rehabilitation courses are organised by Medifamilia Oy.
We offer adaptation courses in cooperation with Kela and various associations in Tampere, Jämsä, Oulu and Rovaniemi. Courses are organised in comfortable hotels with plenty of opportunities for various activities, such as Eden in Oulu, Santasport in Rovaniemi, and Morva Inn in Jämsä. Adaptation courses are funded by Kela or other organisations.
Adaption courses are organised by Medifamilia and Terameri Kuntoutus.
- COURSES FOR CARERS , Terameri Kuntoutus, Rovaniemi
- ADHD, Medifamilia, Oulu
- ASPERGER'S SYNDROME, Medifamilia, Oulu
- AUTISM SPECTRUM, Medifamilia, Oulu
- DOWN'S SYNDROME, Medifamilia, Oulu
- LANGUAGE DISORDER, Medifamilia, Oulu
- FAMILY COURSE FOR CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES, DEVELOPMENT DISORDERS OR MULTIPLE DISABILITIES, Medifamilia, Oulu
Course selection also includes the adaption course for stuttering, organised previously by Coronaria Terameri in Jämsä.
Any questions? Contact us!
Coronaria rehabilitation and therapy services
p. 010 525 8801